At one point, I wanted very badly to be Ted Williams, but you would not believe how hard it is to hit a baseball. Instead, I gawk at stars and sing karaoke.
Places where my writing has appeared:
The Huffington Post
- God Hates Everything: The Westboro Baptist Church
- What Carl Sagan Saw
- David Bowie Is Not Supposed To Get Old
- “Mass Effect 3” Takes Mulligan On Ending
- Sports On Mars? It Could Get Interesting
- Do You Remember Your Little League Monster?
- Drafting the Westeros Dragons, Part I | Part II
- How not to suck at karaoke
- A speech, never given
- “Nothing valued is here”